INTERACT’S goal is to contribute to the following:
- to highlight children and young people’s right to participationwhen they are involved in professional practice.
- to present the students with an academic understandingthat highlights children and young people’s social participation and children’s own understanding of this as a joint, academic platform for professional practice.
- to provide the students with enough opportunities to practise exploringchildren’s everyday lives and children’s own stories of the light and dark sides of life.
- to provide the students with knowledge about and experience of interprofessional cooperation.
- to provide the students with interprofessional experience of cooperation with children and parents.